The B&WLR were running a total of 5 locomotives, 3 steam and 2 diesel, for their June open day.
The day also featured a celebration of World War Two.
The locomotives running were:
Lady Joan - This machine, built by Hunslet in 1922 for a North Wales slate quarry, is privately owned, and was operating for the first time publically after some major works.
No. 9 Limpopo - Built by Fowler in 1930, this loco spent her working life at the Sena Sugar Estates in Mozambique.
No. 7 Victory - This locomotive was built in 1897 and spent her working life in Australia before arriving to the UK in 1996.
No. 5 Bredgar - Baguley Drewry diesel locomotive, spending her working life at MoD Milford Haven before coming to Kent.
MoD No. 54 Milstead - This is one of 3 locomotives that arrived at the BWLR in January 2014 straight from service with the Ministry of Defence.